Here are some of our top 6:
- Keeping your business organized– Through utilizing a CRM System, you will no longer need to rely on endless spreadsheets, tatty notepads, or scribbles on the back of a scrap of paper. Everything will be stored neatly online for the entire business.
- Self-Management– One of the best benefits of a CRM solution is the ability for your team to self-manage. They no longer need to be instructed on which accounts need follow-ups, which accounts to call, or who is having a few teething pains. Most good CRMs utilize automation and will ping your employees with those unresolved or unanswered customer questions for you!
- It’s Secure - A CRM system is your safety net, ensuring that all your valuable customer information remains in the right place. So, no matter who your employees are, where they come from, or where they might go in the future, your information will be secure.
- Better Marketing - Many CRM systems enable you to send targeted communications that resound with your audience. If your customers are in the automotive industry, you do not want to send them your latest whitepaper from the building industry. That would be lazy marketing. This is where CRM marketing is different. Storing the information which matters to your business concerning each contact is a game-changer for any marketer worth their salt.
- Track The Customer Journey - One of the most important benefits of CRM is that it allows you to monitor the precise movements of your customers. You will be there for each step, from their first interaction with you through to becoming a loyal customer. Armed with this information, sales, marketing, and customer success can determine the effectiveness of each of their respective departments.
- It Strengthens Customer – Business Relationships- Maybe the most important benefit to a CRM system is that it aids you and your employees in strengthening your relationships with your customers. There is something about having all the customer and account information in one place, on one application. Your communication with your customers will be more specific and allow you and your employees to better serve them. As you can market better to your customers, track their customer journey, and easily communicate with them, your customers will begin to trust you and your sales will go up!
Through using a CRM system for your business needs, you will be able to increase sales performance, profitability, and efficiency.
Sounds pretty good right?
Now that we know the benefits of a CRM System, the question now turns to, what CRM System should I use? Well, we have an idea for you!
Ivinex recently launched an out-of-the-box CRM Workspace that is different than any other workspace out there. How so, you ask? Well, let’s take a look.
When getting started with any other CRM Solution, you will have to adjust and conform your data and process to their framework.
You will have to use the fields and the names they establish. Oftentimes, when configuring your data and setup, you are limited to a select box, text box, or radio button.
However, here at Ivinex, we want your CRM Platform to work for you. That is why we have crafted a workspace that is flexible.
With the Ivinex CRM Solution, you are the boss.
Create fields and data sets that your company needs and will use. With over 40+ field and data types to choose from, and the ability to name fields after what they represent, you will have the power to make it the space you want and deserve.
We cannot tell you how many times we have seen clients stuck with names like “colors” for a dates section, or “product description” for an address.
Other CRM solutions do not offer the same ability to be flexible and customizable.
Not only will you be able to create the data you want, but you will also be able to easily relate that data to other sets and tables.
Traditional CRM’s may give you data tables for your accounts, transactions, and clients.
But what happens when you need more? Like, say, a data table that stores information about appointments with your clients.
With the Ivinex CRM Workspace, you can simply create and add another table. Establish relationships between data with our easy no-code solutions.
With all this custom data, it is important that you have easy access to this information.
Not only will you be able to access the cloud-based platform from anywhere, but we will help you to create custom views within the Ivinex Platform so that you can see all the data and records you want to see where you want to see it.
And, in case you still want your information to be easier to find, we have incorporated quick search features that are guaranteed to help you find the information you need right when you need it.
Just put exactly what you are looking for in the respective column and watch as it pulls all related results.
Lastly, one of the best things about the Ivinex Out-of-the-Box CRM Solution is that it is free.
Try it all out at no cost!
Still looking for more out of a CRM Workspace? We have that too!
Meet with us today to talk about how you can use automation and all of our other countless features to improve your business goals and outcomes!